Thursday, February 19, 2009

An Arty Kind of Thursday...

As I have already mentioned here I have voyeuristically browsed blogs for sometime now. With actually having my own now I can comment and participate in all the fun!

So with that comes my first linky link post!

See here for the inspiration.. Let's hope I don't fail miserably.

This is a very old perfume box, it was my Nanna's.
I wondered what Silver I would find to inspire me??
The box just kinda jumped out at me....



Audrey, Lady of The Manor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love vintage boxes, and the perfume boxes are always so beautiful. They make me think of stories about all the ladies who wore that perfume. I'm laughing at the top photo with the two handbooks - I think you should put some excerpts up on your blog!

To The Manor Boyle said...

I love vintage perfume boxes too.. I still get a faint smell of the scent when I open the box.. As a child I quizzed Nanna on the origin.. so it is nice to have the box, bottle and story behind it..

Cheers,

Audrey.