Monday, February 16, 2009

T-Bone Mrs Poo Style...

Dear Mrs Poo is not always around to cook our dinner, sadly. So using her cooking tips I lovingly prepare De Vere's nightly meal. Tonight was T-Bone steak and four vegetables.

Boyle Manor T-Bone.


Take a nice big T-Bone.

sprinkle with salt,

then pepper, ground of course.

Here I add Mrs Poos Special Seasoning,
rubbing it into the meat.

This is Mrs Poos Special Seasoning.
Her 'recipe' is top secret - she mixes this from a collection of
spices and delivers a jar.
The contents are unknown even to myself.
Though I can tell you, from taste, cinnamon and nutmeg are involved.

Taking a tip from Mrs Poo I crumb the T-Bone.
Instead of using bread crumbs, I use Wheat Germ.

Then shallow fry the steak, to taste.

Tonight's accompaniment is good old mashed potato..

and peas, corn and carrots...


Audrey, Lady of the Manor.

No comments: