Monday, February 23, 2009

Excuse me There's Chunder in my Burp!

...Forty Eight Hour Single Life Excess...

De Vere left the manor a little over forty eight hours ago. He is taking care of business from the off shore office for three weeks.

I have been like a 4 year old under the care of a really slack baby-sitter. There has been no specified bed time. However there has been some really important T.V. shows to watch. Not to mention the long hours I have indulged myself on the net.

This has lead to two days of Chinese food and cans of cola, chips and a chocolate bar. Two or so chocolate biscuits for breakfast. Oh and Red frogs. Should I go on? No, okay I've had enough to. Well I knew I had when this afternoon I decided to have a beer, just the one you understand. Not an unusual choice just a rare one of late.

You know that first deep relaxing sigh after you knock the top off a stubbie... That burp... Mine had chunder in it. Funny that.

Audrey, Lady of The Manor.

No comments: