Thursday, March 5, 2009

1983 or 2009

My bff Y's Brett!


Mrs Poo and her tales of hanging with her posse here. I think the big lesson here is shoe memories last a life time.

My bff is Courtney. More on Courtney another time. To-day a poem. Using only a small aspect of our shoe memories and inspiration from rock of love, of course.


Cute.
a poem for Courtney.


Audrey; OhMyGod! Glitter tights!
Courtney; Cute. There's pink leg warmers. Cute.

Audrey; It's like a giant tower of pink shoes!
Courtney; Yeah. Oh these ones are cute.


(Courtney is mentally packing her suitcase.
Guess? the pink one, dahh.)


Audrey; Oh they have orange ones. To match my singlet.
Courtney; Hot! Pink ones to. They are hot!
(Oh Yeah! I am wearing this pair first time on the bus!)

Audrey; You know, I like the double denim look.
Courtney; Sweet! OhHOT! Ssswweeettt.
(Brett is sooo going to pick me. These boots are Hot!)




Audrey, Lady of The Manor.

No comments: