Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Love Notes shows He Cares...

Love is... Letting Her Be Ladette or Lady..

When residing at Boyle Manor the dashing executive, De Vere sometimes vaguely asks about the blog. This blog. To my reply he nods in the correct places all the while backing away, then reminding me of a very important football match that is at kick off and he mustn't miss a moment.

We are married. Being married he understands to enquire about these type of things. Even if it is only during the ad breaks. However as he is currently OS doing his very important executive stuff he has taken the time to actually read the blog. Not only read but also comment.

Okay so he commented through our private e-mail correspondence and usually that is - well private.

Anyway, a small exert;

Just caught an update on the Manor Boyle.
Clearly you have been at your best since I left ......
my demure & classy little lady!!!


De Vere is referring to this Ladette post. My first thought was he must not have access to sport coverage. Oh quickly followed by and thanks for reading Honey!

Perhaps I need a refresher course. A little 101. It happens that a dear friend and her daughter are in town. We girls decided to play Ladies. As ladies do, we did lunch. My friends daughter is funny, beautiful and smart. Who better to have a 101 about being a Lady than a four year old girl. Lunch was ordered. My refresher began.

The basis of every outfit


Hot Shoes!

The Handbag.
Design is Important.

Bangles and or Bracelets are a must.
Colour Co-ordinate.

Take Care of Your Skin.
Even if you are sitting under cover.
I like playing Ladies and I am all out of Red Frogs.
Audrey, Lady of the Manor.

No comments: